Thursday, May 23, 2013

awkward first post is awkward

Thanks for reading this blog!  This is a scrapbook/notebook/diary of the things I make for myself, my home and the people I love.  The internet has been such a great source of inspiration, knowledge and training in many of the crafts I do, that I'd like to be able to thank the people who fill the web with ways in which to learn new skills. And I think a blog is a great place to list my inspiration sources, the tutorials I get things from and then show the finished products I make.  I'd like to learn how to take better pictures of the things I make, and perhaps once I feel comfortable with a camera, I'll be able to share some of my original ideas with others.


I'm currently living in the USA and my origins are in Latin America, so this blog might get bilingual, with sources and inspiration in Spanish or English.

No comments:

Post a Comment